- It is an advanced polymeric multilayered film with silver coating and air release channels that help achieve smooth application and perfect finish.
- The thickness of film: 0.17mm
The thickness of film with release liner: 0.34mm
- Note: Products that have “HD” letters in their SKU (product code) are with the plastic release liner (high-gloss films)
- Width & Length: 1.52m*18m (59.8″* 708,6″, 4.98ft*59ft, 1.66yd* 19,6yd)
- The adhesive is Henkel solvent polyacrylate. TeckWrap high-tech adhesive is safe for car paint and has moderate initial tack ensuring easy installation. Transparent, ultra-weather-resistant, viscosity 1000~3000cps, thickness 12 μm dry
- Release liner: Products that have “HD” letters in their SKU (product code) are with the plastic release liner (high-gloss films)
- Average indoor life is 4 years, and outdoor life is 3 years when followed rules of application and usage. Mentioned periods are enough for a car wrapping film. An adhesive usually becomes permanent on the post-heated surfaces after 3 years, so we recommend unwrapping a car after this period to avoid cleaning of excessive adhesive residue.
- Recommended room temperature for application is from +17°С to +25°С. Service temperature is from -55°С to +65°С. TeckWrap car wrapping film is durable to temperature extremes, but we request customers to take care of it as if it’s original car paint. Don’t leave your wrapped car under direct sunlight for a long period to prolong the period of exploitation and ensure dimensional stability. Shrinkage is less than 3% for matte films, 4% for gloss films.
- The application method is the standard one, suitable for polymeric calendared and hybrid films. General recommendations are thorough cleaning, no overstretching, and post-heating to recommended temperatures – 100℃ for flat surfaces and 120℃ for curves and overlaps. We recommend a steam vacuum or IRR heater for installation.
- Cure time is 24 hours above 15℃, but we recommend keeping the vehicle at room temperature for 48 hours to ensure maximum adhesive activation.
- Aftercare: PH-neutral products. Avoid hot wax or solvents.
- Directional: no
- Tools: soft squeegee with buffer
The protective cap should be peeled off before installation.
Important note: The images, colors, and finishes on the screen are approximate. For the real representation of the product, always check the color swatch. Rolls from the same production LOT number should be used for completing a wrap job as a slight batch to batch variation of color may occur. The film may scratch during the application or a day in and out use. The warranty does not cover the scratching of the film.