Conformable and flexible hybrid material. Designed for car wrapping (the smooth or medium curved surface).
The thickness of the film: 0.10mm
The thickness of film with release liner: 0.26mm
Type of film: Polymeric vinyl film (silver coating) with new air release channels
Series: 180 series
Adhesive: Henkel solvent-based acrylic adhesive, transparent, ultra-weather-resistant, viscosity 1000~3000cps, thickness 12 μm dry
Release liner: Felix Schoeller Release Liner / 20-104-20-1,9 printed, double side PE coated Kraft. One side solventless silicone-coated, air release (ISO 9001, ISO 140001, OHSAS 18001)
Storing period: 3 years if stored in +10°С to +20°С, relative humidity 50%, in original package, away from direct sunlight, clean and dry place.
Indoor life: 4 years when followed rules of application and use
Outdoor life: 2 years when followed rules of application and use (Zone 1)
Dimensional stability: shrinkage less than 0,20%
Plastification: between 23%-31%
Breaking Strength: 27.7 N/10mm (Average) Test Method: ASTM D3759/D3759M-05
7.4 N/10mm (Average) Test Method: ASTM D3330/D3330-04
Light Ageing in UV Exposure:
Test Method: ASTM D4329-13 Cycle A & ISO 105-A02:1993/Cor.2:2005, Test result: 4-5
Exposure cycle: ASTM D4329-13 cycle A, Lamp type: UVA-340
8h UV at (60±2.5)℃ BPT, 0.89 W/ (m2•nm)@340nm, 4h condensation at (50±2.5)℃ BPT, Exposure duration: 48h
Package: Roll width 152 cm, length 18 m, weight 13 kg
Temperature: from +17°С to +25°С, usage from -55°С to +65°С
Tools: Standard squeegee with soft (wet) buffer
Conformability: smooth and medium curved surface
Overlap width: 3-4mm
Post heating: 90 Celcius
Important note: The images, colors, and finishes on screen are approximate. For the real representation of the product, always check the color swatch. Rolls from the same production LOT number should be used for completing a wrap job as a slight batch to batch variation of color may occur. One needs to handle metalized films with care as the appearance of the metalized layer could change upon crumpling, overstretching, too strong heating. The film may scratch during the application or a day in and out use. The scratching of the film is not covered by the warranty.
Сaution: Before purchasing and using, a customer shall determine the product’s suitability for its intended use and should have experience in wrapping metalized films. The current film has a limited warranty for outdoor use on horizontal surfaces – up to 1 year. Actual performance depends on exposure conditions such as high temperature and pollution. We recommend using a steam vacuum or IRR heater for installation. The dry application only. Please refer to the TeckWrap Installation Guide for additional information.
- It is an advanced polymeric multilayered film with silver coating and air release channels that help achieve smooth application and perfect finish.
- The thickness of film: 0.17mm
The thickness of film with release liner: 0.34mm
- Note: Products that have “HD” letters in their SKU (product code) are with the plastic release liner (high-gloss films)
- Width & Length: 1.52m*18m
- The adhesive is Henkel solvent polyacrylate. TeckWrap high-tech adhesive is safe for car paint and has moderate initial tack ensuring easy installation. Transparent, ultra-weather-resistant, viscosity 1000~3000cps, thickness 12 μm dry
- Release liner: Products that have “HD” letters in their SKU (product code) are with the plastic release liner (high-gloss films)
- Average indoor life is 4 years, and outdoor life is 3 years when followed rules of application and usage. Mentioned periods are enough for a car wrapping film. An adhesive usually becomes permanent on the post-heated surfaces after 3 years, so we recommend unwrapping a car after this period to avoid cleaning of excessive adhesive residue.
- Recommended room temperature for application is from +17°С to +25°С. Service temperature is from -55°С to +65°С. TeckWrap car wrapping film is durable to temperature extremes, but we request customers to take care of it as if it’s original car paint. Don’t leave your wrapped car under direct sunlight for a long period to prolong the period of exploitation and ensure dimensional stability. Shrinkage is less than 3% for matte films, 4% for gloss films.
- The application method is the standard one, suitable for polymeric calendared and hybrid films. General recommendations are thorough cleaning, no overstretching, and post-heating to recommended temperatures – 100℃ for flat surfaces and 120℃ for curves and overlaps. We recommend a steam vacuum or IRR heater for installation.
- Cure time is 24 hours above 15℃, but we recommend keeping the vehicle at room temperature for 48 hours to ensure maximum adhesive activation.
- Aftercare: PH-neutral products. Avoid hot wax or solvents.
- Directional: no
- Tools: soft squeegee with buffer
Important note: The images, colors, and finishes on the screen are approximate. For the real representation of the product, always check the color swatch. Rolls from the same production LOT number should be used for completing a wrap job as a slight batch to batch variation of color may occur. The film may scratch during the application or a day in and out use. The warranty does not cover the scratching of the film.